Monday, May 11, 2009

Here we go!!

Hey everyone!

Here is a quick rundown of the shenanigans I'll be getting into over the next two months.

May 12th: Land in Dublin, Ireland and bum around Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and the Netherlands for three weeks with my sister, Kate. This is going to be without a doubt the longest time we have ever spent together...ever. Aside from trying to experience as much of the local cultures on a truncated timetable, I am hoping we don't kill each other. Seriously. If I have not posted for more than a week, start dragging the Seine. But really I am looking forward to getting to know my sister better since I do not see an opportunity in the future where we would ever get to do this again.

While zipping about the mainland, I am going to try and meet up with an Aussie frisbee mate, Peter Allen, my Intention-ally close friend, Katie Caruso, and my good friend from senior design, Frances Sennett.

June 2nd: Meet up with a great friend and fellow adventurer (one-upped) Alex Lagina somewhere near Honeybourne, England. I will be joining Alex for a month as he walks from the very south of England to the very north of Scotland.

June 30th: Part ways with Alex and hop a flight from Glasgow back to Boston where my dad will be waiting to whisk me away to our house in Cape Cod for our annual family vacation.

Hopefully within the next few days (or hours) I will have a link to a flickr or picasa account that will have all my photos from my adventures.

Thanks to my mom and dad, friends and family for making the next few months possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment